« Maryland Democrats Condemn Racism But Not Racists In Party | Main | Would You Like A Coup With That Leak? »
Here's a little Friday night fun -- Aaron wants to poll the blogosphere to see which blogs get what cards in his new Deck O' Bloggers. I don't know which card would be appropriate card for a Captain -- maybe the Jack of Spades? Maybe my Buccaneer skin would get me a Diamonds face card. I'll wait and see if I get any votes for either. At any rate, it sounds like good clean blogosphere fun.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference All Hands On Deck:
» Pick A Card, Any Card from Hard Starboard
After seeing allusions to Aaron's Deck 'o Bloggers contest by the Cap'n (whose nomination would be ever so much appreciated, since it would be akin to throwing a line from an aircraft carrier to a rowboat) and Double-H, curiosity and my ingrown dork ... [Read More]
Tracked on November 4, 2005 11:26 PM
» Saturday Fun from bRight & Early
It's just too nice a day to be overly serious. There may be a story that catches my attention later in the day, but this morning is dedicated to having some fun. First up is a interesting idea from Aaron at Aaron's cc:, the Deck O’ Bloggers 2005 (h/... [Read More]
Tracked on November 5, 2005 7:09 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!