« RNC Blogger Forum: GOP Strategy | Main | RNC Blogger Forum: Polling »
The GOP wants to expand its reach through the blogosphere, as a senior strategist explained to us in the next segment. They want to be part of the larger conversation, which is why they have expended so much effort to connect to bloggers during this past year. They see the future in blogs that start focusing on narrower and more local races.
We can expect the GOP to roll out more tools for bloggers to use for elections in the coming year in order to get the word out or expand fundraising. They don't want to turn us into shills for the RNC, but they want to give us the tools we need to get out the parts of the message we support.
One of the problems that we have will be the credibility hit people take with close proximity to organized politics. If the GOP provides tools with no strings attached -- which they appear to understand -- then it will make sense.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!