« Hamas: Send Us Money, But Don't Tell Us What To Do | Main | The 25% Mainstream »
I don't know if this site actually has any influence on the Senate Democratic caucus, but when people start imploring politicians to exploit wounded soldiers for partisan gameplaying, they've lost all credibility. It's even worse when they celebrate an opposition Senator's injuries in a car accident that will keep that member from casting a vote.
If your cause boils down to tactics such as these, then everyone associated with it should be embarrassed by the connection. Hopefully, an intrepid news crew will wait outside of Walter Reed to see any Democrats inclined to endorse methods such as those urged by this blogger.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Sad, Pathetic State Of Filibusterers:
» Filibustering Alito from Myopic Zeal
KOS is keeping track of the committed and iffy cloture votes. To date, committed to voting no on cloture (supporting fillibuster) are: Barbara Boxer (D- CA) Dianne Feinstein (D- CA) Christopher J. Dodd (D- CT) Richard J. Durbin (D- IL) John F. Ke... [Read More]
Tracked on January 30, 2006 2:23 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!