« Saddam's Trial Strategy Looks Familiar | Main | Atsa Spicy a-Meatball ... »
Hugh Hewitt has asked his listeners to come up with themes for the bump music he uses for his syndicated radio show. The bump music is what plays when a radio show goes into and out of its commercial breaks, and except for the top of the hour, that changes in every show. I sent Hugh my list of a dozen or so songs that fit the Cut And Run Theme, and he tells me that they will be using it today. Be sure to listen to find out what songs I selected for this theme -- and if you have any suggestions, be sure to note them in the comments.
Don't forget to pick up Hugh's Painting The Map Red -- I have my copy and have already started to read it, after checking the index to see if CQ gets a mention. (I'm not saying ... you'll have to buy a copy to find out!)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!