« Doin' The Cut-And-Run Bump At Hugh's | Main | Still Crying Over The Lost Fitzmas »
One of the earliest commenters on CQ has a new home. Linda, the proprietor of the thoughtful liberal blog Auterrific, had engaged in a number of excellent debates in the early days of CQ before deciding to focus on other projects. One of those projects has now come to fruition; she and her husband Joe have started a new blog devoted to one of life's greatest pleasures -- spicy food. Titled The Hot Zone Online, the blog covers everything you want to know about habanero chiles but were afraid to taste. Linda and Joe may just corner the market on spicy blogging ... well, at least clean spicy blogging, ifyouknowwhatImean.
Drop by The Hot Zone and scald your eyeballs as well as your taste buds, and tell Linda that CQ says hello.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!