« Let's Get Ready To Rumble | Main | Able Danger: Shaffer Fights Dismissal »
The First Mate has returned home after six days in the hospital. It almost took an act of Congress to get out of the place; she had a bronchoscopy earlier in the day and they did not like her oxygenation levels. That did not hinder her from telling them in no uncertain terms (and certain salty nautical terms as well, under her breath) that she would not stay another night in the hospital.
She's resting comfortably at home now. Tomorrow I get lessons in how to start a home IV for her treatment over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, I will not incur her wrath from my service ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference First Mate Docks:
Tracked on May 31, 2006 8:10 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!