« Omission Commission Furious At Lack Of Truth | Main | Israel Got Hezbollah's Attention »
Eliana Johnson, once the proprietress of a clever blog called Yale Diva, has moved to the New York Sun as a reporter. She covered the appearance of Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson at Columbia University yesterday, where Paulson tried to establish a new momentum for spending cuts and entitlement reform in his maiden speech. I'll cover this at the Heritage Foundation Policy Blog later today.
Eliana has another blog connection: she is the daughter of my good friend Scott Johnson at Power Line, who proudly notes the tight style and straightforward reporting of the story. I had the pleasure to meet Eliana and all of Scott's family on a few occasions and am delighted at her new success. I'm particularly pleased that she works at one of the best newspapers in this new media age.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!