« Did The AP Have A Spy For Saddam? | Main | Pilots Fight Background Checks For Flight Schools »
Hot Air points readers to an excellent 43-minute documentary by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), hosted by Ron Silver, about the coverage and analysis of 9/11 in the Muslim world. It's an excellent perspective on the widespread paranoia and denial that conspiracy theorizing has brought to the ummah. If you want the short version, here it is: the Jews did it. In fact, some of the assertions made in this video sound uncomfortably similar to rhetoric emanating from far-Left circles.
Also, Allahpundit also recommends this CBS site, which has unedited clips of 9/11 coverage. You'll see many scenes that the broadcast networks had excised for the last five years.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference MEMRI Shows Muslim Coverage Of 9/11 And Its Aftermath:
» Sunday links from Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
So, it's Sunday, and the real opening day of Football* season. Not much time for blogging today, but there are some links I want you to follow: At Captain's Quarters, Ed Morrissey discusses Bush's recent speech on the war and [Read More]
Tracked on September 10, 2006 11:15 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!