« James Webb, Meet Al Gore | Main | The Niqab Dismissal »
Yesterday I wrote about my effort to win the mayoralty of Eagan, MN, by staging a write-in campaign, starting with my and the First Mate's absentee ballots. Well, this idea has really caught on, folks. I can reveal here that my campaign has picked up steam. I got another Eagan resident to commit to casting his vote for me.
At this pace, I'll have twelve votes when Eagan residents go to the polls. Twelve! I'm already planning my triumphant march to City Hall. I might just drive over, though. It's easier on the back.
You've heard of the Dean Scream? Of Joe-mentum? Now we've got ... Ed-ertia!
UPDATE: Start up the bandwagon -- I've received my first endorsement. I've cornered the crucial martini-swilling bloc vote ... nothing can stop us now, except sobriety and common sense!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A Groundpimple Of Support!:
» MOB Endorsements from Residual Forces
The following is the official MOB list of Endorsements. We’ll start with the US House: CD 8: Rod Grams CD 7: Michael Barrett CD 6: Michele Bachmann CD 5: Alan Fine CD 4: Obi Sium CD 3: Jim Ramstad (I) CD 2: John Kline (I) CD 1: Gil Gutknecht (I... [Read More]
Tracked on October 31, 2006 6:14 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!