« The Turkey Tangle | Main | NPR Interview On Media Credibility »
While many of my friends await the season premier of 24, tonight holds more of a classic tone for me. The second season of the brilliant miniseries Rome makes its debut in a matter of minutes. I just bought Season One on DVD, and for quite a while I had supposed it would be the only season. However, we will shortly see the aftermath of the assassination of Gaius Julius Caesar, the fall of Marc Antony, and the rise of Octavian played out in another twelve-episode miniseries. It will make a great end to a day of shopping, church, and good food that the First Mate and I enjoyed.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Rome Returns:
» THE PROBLEM WITH JACK BAUER from jeffreymark
All the cool guys get into 24 and Jack Bauer. Since I failed to watch the program in its early years I missed the boat. I tried watching the first episode of last year's season opener and could not get [Read More]
Tracked on January 15, 2007 5:36 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!