« Wizbang Weblog Awards: My Ballot | Main | Bad Medicine at NIH? »
Patterico's Pontifications alerted me overnight that the 2003 Awards at Wizbang have added Captain's Quarters to their newest and last category, Most Egregious Blogs -- er, no, sorry, that's Most Egregious Omission! This category recognizes those blogs that were overlooked in the initial nomination process.
Nor does the good news end there. The nominees include a number of CQ friends, including QandO, Twilight Cafe, Molotov Cocktail Frank, Jennifer's History and Stuff, and a bunch of other good blogs as well.
A big thanks to those who put in a good word, especially DC at Brainstorming. Vote early, vote often!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weblog Awards Recognize CQ, Friends:
» Most Egregious Blog... from Practical Penumbra
Has to be Pixy Misa of Ambient Irony!!!!! (Sorry, Jen, sorry Jim, sorry Heather, sorry Daniel and Captain Ed and Jon...) Please all vote for Ambient Irony in the Most Egregious Omission category at the Weblog Awards! Tell 'em Susie sent you!... [Read More]
Tracked on December 9, 2003 10:08 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!