« Bummer Of A Birthmark, Yasser (Part II) | Main | I'm With Stoopid »
A crow sitting on a utility pole triggered the third power failure in 10 days at Los Angeles International Airport, prompting security experts to ask whether the electrical grid serving the airport area is vulnerable to sabotage.
Uh, gee ... ya think?Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Funny You Should Ask That:
» THREAT LEVEL RAISED TO: BLACK AND FEATHERY from Spitbull
Via Captain Ed, I learn that crows shorting out transformers highlight (or constitute?) a new terrorist threat. (Over the last 10 days they were responsible for three power failures at LAX). Yet another reason to realize the Warrior Monk was prescie... [Read More]
Tracked on April 22, 2004 10:54 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!