« Funny You Should Ask That | Main | Don't Be Shy -- Tell Us How You Really Feel »
Normally I wouldn't post on something that the Best of the Web has already covered, mostly because I figure you'll have already seen it. However, this was just too delicious to ignore. This is the level of intelligence you see at anti-Bush protests these days:
This guy can't even copy a bumper sticker without screwing up. Is this the poster boy for No Child Left Behind or what? He can't spell and doesn't know when to use an apostrophe, but he wants to call Bush an idiot. This picture should appear in Webster's Dictionary next to the definition of ironic.
I'll bet he probably bought twenty copies of the paper and gave them to all his friends anyway...
UPDATE: If you follow the link to the newspaper, you'll notice that I cropped the picture down a bit to focus on the sign in question. However, this hilarious photo essay from INDC Journal makes me wonder if the original picture hadn't been cropped down quite a bit for other reasons. (via Instapundit)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference I'm With Stoopid:
Tracked on April 23, 2004 5:53 PM
Tracked on April 24, 2004 12:28 AM
Tracked on April 24, 2004 5:46 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!