« Dana Milbank Needs A Life | Main | Kerry to Bush: "Stop it!" »
The latest CNN/Gallup poll shows President Bush leading among likely voters John Kerry at 52% to 44%, well beyond the 4% margin of error. Even better, 53% of registered voters prefer the president while only 42% intend to vote for Kerry.
CNN plays hide the poll results and sneaks this gem into the middle of the article:
The poll also showed Bush's job approval rating at 54 percent -- the highest since January -- and it found increased public approval for the president's handling of the economy, terrorism, the situation in Iraq and foreign affairs.
Despite this evidence, CNN is just not convinced that more Americans support President Bush and titles its article: "Bush apparently leads Kerry in pre-debate poll." Apparently? If CNN can't trust its own poll results, whose can it trust? And for that matter, who can trust CNN?
View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CNN not convinced by its own poll results:
» ...and CNN apparently is a news channel from Time is a Factor
No bias here, CNN is just a little uncertain about the results of their own poll: "Bush apparently leads Kerry in pre-debate poll" [Read More]
Tracked on September 28, 2004 3:31 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!