« Voter Fraud In Duluth? | Main | Minnesota Results Start Coming In »
With slightly under half of all precincts reporting in Florida, Bush is still up, but the lead has settled down to seven points as Broward County started reporting. We still haven't heard from Miami-Dade or West Palm Beach, so keep checking back. Quite a bit of the Panhandle has yet to be heard from, too.
Ohio, on the other hand, looks stronger. Cuyahoga has pretty much reported, and Bush has pulled ahead with 5% of the precincts reporting now. This looks better than it did earlier.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Florida Creeps In, Ohio Starts Rolling:
» Election Night from :: Political Musings ::
Ken Mehlmann on Fox right now. Florida is looking much better than in 2000. Great News! Check back for updates. It's all about OHIO, OHIO, OHIO!! at this point. Oh yea, those exit polls, I think they have been proven to be, well, er, somewhat... [Read More]
Tracked on November 2, 2004 8:33 PM
Tracked on November 2, 2004 9:48 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!