« Florida Creeps In, Ohio Starts Rolling | Main | Big Trunk Joins Us »
We're looking at the results from Minnesota as they begin reporting. Right now with 1.5% of the precincts in, Kerry leads Bush 52-47. However, almost all of the precincts reporting are from Hennepin County, with Minneapolis driving the liberal vote here. Hardly any outstate results have come in. It seems to me that Kerry should be up by considerably more that five points from these precincts -- possibly pointing to a Bush conversion. We'll know more when Ramsey County (Saint Paul) comes in.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Minnesota Results Start Coming In:
» rape fiction from rape fiction
Free rape pictures free rape galleries, rape thumbnails rape sex. Xxx rape rape xxx, free rape pictures brutal rape. Anime rape brutal rape, rape survivor stories hentai rape. Rape victims rape photos, fantasy rape free rape movies. Rape movies... [Read More]
Tracked on January 23, 2005 1:32 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!