« More Details On Election Attacks | Main | BBC Reports High Turnout Except In Former Terror Strongholds »
I had transcribed Susan Estrich's first appearance on Fox News for a lengthy post as to her inappropriate and stupid partisanship in what looks more and more like an Iraqi triumph. Unfortunately, my computer unexpectedly shut down in the middle of the post, and I didn't save any of it.
Grrr. I had no idea that my computer had a BS threshold.
Hopefully, I can grab a transcript later, but trust me -- when she started griping about how American soldiers weren't allowed inside Iraqi polling stations, I wanted to scream. Last week, all we heard from Joe Biden and the NY Times was how the Iraqis only had 4,000 trained security troops. Now Estrich complains that they're too good.
Fox must employ her and Jesse Jackson just to validate their "fair and balanced" tagline. Hopefully they find better talent, and soon.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Susan Estrich Is An Idiot:
Tracked on January 30, 2005 9:40 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!