« CPAC Bloggers Under Sail | Main | North Korea Backing Down Again? »
Hospiblogging, unfortunately, appears to be contagious. Glenn Reynolds is hospiblogging today, as his wife has to undergo some testing and treatment for a possible heart condition. No doubt you've already read this at Instapundit, but please join me in prayers and best wishes to Glenn's wife.
I spoke with the First Mate by phone this morning, and she seems to be doing well. She had a restless night, but she's got the pain under control and she'll sleep through some of the medications she takes today. I'm about to head out the door to have breakfast with her before I go to work for a while for some critical meetings. I should have an update later today.
UPDATE, 10:45 PM: My mom came in for a weekend visit, something planned two months ago or more, and we visited the First Mate at the hospital. Marcia had less energy today, thanks to that restless night before, but other than that continues to improve. She's getting frustrated with being in the hospital -- always a good sign -- and she's walking around quite a bit now. Mom was surprised at how good she looks after only four days past the surgery.
I'll have more tomorrow, including why tomorrow is a special day for us...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Hospiblogging, Day 5: It Spreads!:
» Updates from Not Exactly Rocket Science
1. Drake is home. The antibiotics seem to be doing the trick. Go visit Dean for more. 2. The FM continues swimmingly. Captain Ed gives us the latest here. 3. Bou has a new blog-daughter. Offer her congratulations and check out the new site. [Read More]
Tracked on February 18, 2005 10:47 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Shot In The Dark
Northern Alliance Radio Network
Northern Alliance Live Streaming!
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Design & Skinning by:
m2 web studios
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!