« Our Friends, The Russians | Main | Hospiblogging, Day 5: It Spreads! »
I wish I could have attended the CPAC conference this weekend; I was asked if I wanted to apply for a credential, and after the great time I had at the Republican National Convention, I normally would have jumped at the chance. Unfortunately, we have a major project going on this winter at the office -- I have a *real* job, after all -- and even if that didn't come up, the First Mate's surgery would have scuttled the trip.
However, you can read all of the excellent bloggers who gave up their weekends to cover the event at the CPAC aggregate blog, set up by the ever-resourceful Kevin Aylward of Wizbang! Today, Michelle Malkin is scheduled to appear, and I'm sure that will have the bloggers posting like crazy. La Shawn Barber is photoblogging, too!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CPAC Bloggers Under Sail:
» Stranger Things Have Happened from baldilocks
But not many. Al Franken Hearts G. Gordon Liddy! Spread the word. ;-) La Shawn Barber, who is attending the Conservative Political Action Conference in DC and photo-blogging her heart out has a few more pundit sightings. (Thanks to Captain [Read More]
Tracked on February 18, 2005 3:30 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!