« Senior AQ Leader Arrested In Pakistan | Main | GOP: Pelosi Silence On Democratic Ethics Issues 'Hypocritical' »
Iraqi security forces captured Saddam's nephew over the last few days near Tikrit, where he had been financing and directing the ex-Ba'athist insurgency. Ayman Sabawi is the son of Sabawi Ibrahim al-Hassan, the captured half-brother of Saddam who wound up in Iraqi hands after Syria turned him over to Baghdad.
Sabawi himself has been a naughty boy. He and a contingent of his fellow dead-enders got caught red-handed with a cache of arms, apparently trying to carry on the work of his father and uncle. No word on whether he holed up in an unusued latrine hole like Uncle Saddam before surrendering to the countrymen he tried so desperately to kill in increasingly cowardly ways.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference It's A Family Affair:
» Insurgent Leader Caught and *shock* He's Related to Saddam Hussein from The Jawa Report
I was watching WMD: The Murderous Reign of Saddam Hussein last night. It's a great little flick and I highly recommend you pick up a copy of it (I actually got the video before they became a sponser). I always... [Read More]
Tracked on May 4, 2005 1:47 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!