« Able Danger: More From Other Sources | Main | JSII Live Blog »
No political event can consider itself significant without drawing at least a smattering of protestors. Justice Sunday II drew about twenty of them, mostly quietly marching across the street from the venue. This captured most of them about an hour before the broadcast:
There didn't seem to be much enthusiasm for making noise, at least not until we came out with cameras. When I attempted to wish them well and that the heat and humidity wouldn't bother them too much, they responded by yelling, "It's not as hot here in Baghdad, with not enough body armor on!! BRING OUR BOYS HOME!!"
No, I'm not kidding.
Our hands-down favorite sign on Protest Row showed some hostility towards men with certain health-care issues:
Apparently, women can have a choice to have a baby or not, but men can't choose to have an erection. It seems to me that this argument can't stand on its own. All kidding aside, what the heck does Viagra have to do with the court system, or even abortion? It just shows how silly protestors get when they want to draw attention to themselves, a bit of human nature that is unfortunately bipartisan.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference JSII: The Protestors:
Tracked on August 15, 2005 11:50 AM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!